Check this out! A Neat Receipt Scanalizer. What is it? It's a way to keep receipts and articles organized so you don't have to hunt for the originals that you seem to have misplaced or thrown away by accident. 5 Minutes for Moms is giving ten away. I definitely need this to keep track of receipts. For some reason I think I must save all my receipts just in case one day, 5 years from now, I need to take the item back. So what are you waiting for? Go sign up!Happy Easter
"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
Romans 5:6-9
Monday, July 9, 2007
CONTEST
Check this out! A Neat Receipt Scanalizer. What is it? It's a way to keep receipts and articles organized so you don't have to hunt for the originals that you seem to have misplaced or thrown away by accident. 5 Minutes for Moms is giving ten away. I definitely need this to keep track of receipts. For some reason I think I must save all my receipts just in case one day, 5 years from now, I need to take the item back. So what are you waiting for? Go sign up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment