Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Monday, December 3, 2007

The Nutcracker



Little P. attended her first Nutcracker Ballet performance this past Saturday.
Her cousin, AR, was a soldier and trumpet player in the performance. I was very impressed with all the performers and Little P. enjoyed every moment as well. We invited one of our friends, who has a little girl about the same age, to go with us and I think they enjoyed one another's company on the ride to and from the ballet. As the performers came onto the stage, Little P.'s eyes were glued to every step and turn they made. She clapped, said, "Yea!", and even tried a few dance moves herself. I may have a little ballerina on my hands soon! I hope I have the opportunity to take her to Broadway in New York some day. I think she would love it, as would I!

No comments: