Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mission Complete!


No more running from store to store to find the perfect gift and no more hustle and bustle in shopping malls. I am so excited to say that I have officially completed my Christmas shopping for 2007. Hooray!! This is the FIRST year I have been able to get my hubby to shop early and I was able to finish it on last Friday. It feels GREAT! Now I can enjoy decorating, baking, listening to holiday music, watching Christmas movies, looking at all the lights around town, and remembering the main reason for Christmas which is Jesus' birth! We hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Amazing Grace.

Nina