We had a wonderful Christmas running from place to place and spending time with family and friends. I hosted a Sweet Treat Swap just before Christmas that turned out to be better than I had hoped. I received many compliments about that night. I have to give credit where it's due. To everyone who participated, you made it a success. The treats were yummy!
We traveled around the area to visit family. It was nice to have some time to talk and enjoy one another's company. Little P. amazed me this Christmas. She was very enthusiastic about handing out presents and helping everyone open their gifts. She loved to sing songs in the car and around the house. And, she was always talking and playing with the nativity set. She is grasping the concept that Christmas is about JESUS. Well, she still thinks the gifts are great as well.
The one story I will never forget about this Christmas was on Sunday when we were preparing to go to Mike's family's house. I put her adorable Scottie Dog dress on her and hair in a bow. Then I proceeded to get dressed myself. Talking on the phone and in a hurry, as usual, to get myself dressed, I paid no attention to what she was doing. BIG mistake! She then walked into the bedroom, and with her hands in the air, said, "Look mommy!" As my head turned, all I saw was white, NOT red. She had taken the powder, which I left in her reach, and shook it all over herself, dolls, and floor. I'm sure steam was spraying out of my ears, I was so mad. My reaction? "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" After taking her in the bathroom still angry, I looked up at her beautiful face with a smile on it and began laughing. Of course, her reaction was the same as mine. She had white powder smudged across her little cheeks and nose. All sense of control, out the window! Look at the pic below. She did not want a picture of proof taken.
Enjoy the pics below of our holidays.
Happy Easter
"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
Romans 5:6-9
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
thanks for taking the time to post. I enjoy the pictures soooo!!much.What a joy you all are to all of us.
Nina
Post a Comment