Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Clip and Save

We've all sat back at some time or another and thought of ways to save money. It can be difficult since the cost of food, gas, clothing, etc. continues to soar. However, my mission for 2008 is to save money. I've listened to my sister-in-law's story of walking out of CVS with $69 worth of products and only paying $1.56. You read that correctly. She has linked me to a blog called "Money Saving Mom" that helps you learn how to save money when you shop. My friend, Karen, also experience in clipping coupons, so we are joining forces to help one another find coupons and look through weekly ads at the grocery stores and pharmacies. I'm tired of a good chunk of our income going towards paying for items that are necessary when I could be getting them for half the price, or at least at a discount. Since I am a SAHM, I know I can accomplish this goal and look forward to writing about my grand saving like Leah in the future. Those are my ramblings for today. Until next time...

No comments: