Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Life is a Highway


My Papa and Nana made a great investment when they bought this truck for my oldest cousins G.R. and B.R. about 12 years ago. This truck has over 100,000 miles and is still going strong. It has finally been passed down to me and I'm burning rubber on the driveway! I bug my mommy everyday about cruisin' in it. Well, gotta go! Vrrrroooom!

2 comments:

Leah Belle said...

Great picture. Great post. See you ARE creative! I like your new title and address too!

April said...

Thanks! I hope people will check it out and leave messages.