Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

March of Dimes


We are gearing up for the March of Dimes Walk America this month. I am trying to get more involved with the organization since P. was a preemie. P. will be an ambassador which means she will lead the walk with other ambassadors and she will have a poster for people to read and see pics.

1 comment:

Leah Belle said...

Hey, I found your site! Glad you joined the blogosphere! I look forward to visiting you often!