"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
Romans 5:6-9
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Our Family
April, P., & Mike (12/06)
Mike is getting ready to leave on one of his ski trips this past Christmas. He was able to go twice and can't wait to go back this next winter.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
When I saw the word "ski", I was hooked. I am working on our ski trip for 2008. Oh, I love ski. I'm trying to change locations, but travel costs may nix it. Hope you acn go iwth us one day!
I love being a SAHM. I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am married to a very patient husband and we have a beautiful but demanding toddler!
I need to try new things so I'm creating this blog and I'm computer illiterate. (Ha!)
1 comment:
When I saw the word "ski", I was hooked. I am working on our ski trip for 2008. Oh, I love ski. I'm trying to change locations, but travel costs may nix it. Hope you acn go iwth us one day!
Post a Comment