Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Monday, May 7, 2007

Daisy and Little P.



On Saturday, Little P. wanted to dress up her doll named Daisy. Well, I thought why not rummage through her baby clothes and see what we could find. Believe it or not, Little P. wore this preemie outfit when she was 4 weeks old. It was a perfect fit for Daisy. And thanks to Little P.'s cousin, C.T., she loves wearing this hat around the house with her play shoes!

3 comments:

cnydalynn said...

I want you to know I check your blog all of the time and think it is soooo cute. I can't wait to have a baby to go in the baby clothes I have!!!! Myabe I can borrow a babydoll and pretend. :)

cnydalynn said...

Yea... that was MAYBE I can borrow one of P. babydolls to practice with.

Anonymous said...

we are having little P withdrawal
around here. picture is precious
love, tc&cc