Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Look at Me!

Little P. and I went on a trip today to the library. As I was driving down the road I glanced in my rear view mirror and saw the cutest sight! It brought a smile to my face. So of course, I had to pull off the road into a nearby parking lot to take a picture of it.








She reminds me of her daddy because he always wears his sunglasses.

*My sister-in-law is right, you should always take your camera with you everywhere you go. You never know what you will capture with it.

1 comment:

cnydalynn said...

Good lesson for a mom-to-be!!!!