"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
Romans 5:6-9
Monday, May 7, 2007
Sacked Out!
I couldn't resist taking this photo this morning. Daddy and Little P. snuggled up in our bed and sacked out hard. Of course, she only does this on the mornings we actually have to be somewhere. Go figure!
I love being a SAHM. I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am married to a very patient husband and we have a beautiful but demanding toddler!
I need to try new things so I'm creating this blog and I'm computer illiterate. (Ha!)
1 comment:
I love the sleeping pics. I take them all the time!
Post a Comment