Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blast From The Past

Today I had the chance to go out to eat with three of my best friends from the "good ol' days". We all grew up in church together and we called ourselves the A.T.A.K. gang (Alli, Tracy, April, Karen). We sat around reminiscing about our youth days and how silly it all appears now. Back then we made shirts for our summer youth trips with the A.T.A.K. logo on it and we thought we were cool at the time. People probably thought it was tacky! Ha! I enjoyed my afternoon with girls. We all have children now so of course we had to talk about them as well. Our lunch was so much fun that we didn't notice it was past time for the restaurant to close, oops. Each time we are together we try to take a photo of the four of us. I took my camera but we forgot to take it because we were gabbing so much. Hopefully it won't be as long for our next outing and we'll get a pic. (I will post past pics when I can scan them onto the computer. Trust me, you will laugh.)

Here is a picture of the shirts we made. I recently found it at my mother's house.

2 comments:

Leah Belle said...

The "flipflops" have closed down restaurants before, too! Sounds like lots of fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

GXSRLovers said...

Oh, I might too post a pic of all of us. I need to learn how to use my scanner anyway! Lunch was great and yes, we were tacky! I love all of you! Karen