Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Swim Lessons Continued




We had our second lesson today. It was somewhat of a repeat. However, her instructor, Miss KH, said there were more breaks in between her crying this time. As I watched through the window, sometimes laughing and sometimes feeling like I was a terrible mother for putting my child through this, I would say a prayer for Little P. I know she can do this by taking baby steps. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 I was proud of her for sticking it out. She kicked her feet, blew bubbles (sometimes drinking the water as well), put her head under the water and splashed with her hands. Every time she did something Miss KH gave her a high-five. That a girl, Little P.!


*For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7


No comments: