We finally closed on our house and are now in the other house. However, it was not without problems! On Friday, June 8 I wanted to do last minute cleaning and take some of our things over to our new house before the BIG move. When I arrived at the house, I noticed water running out of our door to the kitchen. You guessed it! We had a flood. All I could do was cry and call Mike. After trying to get the water up ourselves with shop vacs, Mike decided the professionals needed to do the job. They were great! So, after spending a week with the in-laws (THANKS!) we are now "home". I appreciate the prayers from those of you that new about the disaster and am very grateful for all who helped. Little P. is also excited about being in her new house and purple bedroom. I can't wait for everyone to see the new kitchen and our new home for the next 2 years while we build. (I keep reminding Mike the deal was we would be out in 2 years. But after moving in the summer heat I told him he could have an extension of an extra 5 months pushing our move to the fall!)
*God is good even in the hardships when we can't understand why it is happening.
Happy Easter
"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
Romans 5:6-9
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Two years and 5 months isn't that long. You can do it! Remember the HEAT!!
Post a Comment