Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bragging Rights

I just have to take a moment to brag on my husband. Yesterday, he gave himself the day off from work. While most people would want to just sit back and relax, my husband did two very nice jesters for us. First, he went to watch Little P. at gymnastics. Of course, she was so proud her daddy was there to clap for her flips and tadas! Later during the day, Little P. and I ran some errands and he put the missing mirror on our dresser. It's finally off the floor. Hooray! That's not the end of his work. Instead of sleeping in today, since Little P. was at Nina's house, he was up early connecting the water to our dishwasher. I can finally put the all the dirty dishes in the washer instead of hand washing 15 cups a day. Who uses all those cups? I'll probably never know that answer along with the mystery of my missing socks. I think there was some hesitation with the hook up of the dishwasher since this was the cause of the great flood in our home when we were trying to move in. Well, I wanted to publicly say how great my husband is to the world today! At least to the people who read our blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband sounds like an awesome guy.

Leah Belle said...

Did your husband write the previous comment?

I like your husband too. He's an alright brother-in-law!

April said...

Yes, Mike did leave this comment. I knew before I ever asked!