Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Monday, November 12, 2007

New Hobbies

As most of you know, I am now making hair bows that are more affordable for moms to buy for their precious daughters. Now I am trying to make a few more things to sell. First, are the Clippies you see below. These are cute, small, and fun! Just right for those girls that do not like to wear bows all the time. Next, you need a place to store those bows and Clippies so I am making the ribbon wall hangers. Little P. is so proud of hers hanging in her room and is always looking at all her bows. Last, I am making ribbon flip flops with my sister. We had one person order about 5 pairs for Christmas and I am finally completing that order. These are comfortable and add pizazz to the regular pair of colored flops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your clips. My daughter is getting a little too old for them, but they have been the only kind that stayed in her hair.