"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
Romans 5:6-9
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Big Bird
Thanks to our friends the Jones', Little P. has a new favorite friend. They gave Little P. this puzzle at their last yard sale. She loves for mommy to put it together so she can take a picture with him and pull it apart to do over and over again.
I love being a SAHM. I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am married to a very patient husband and we have a beautiful but demanding toddler!
I need to try new things so I'm creating this blog and I'm computer illiterate. (Ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment