Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shoes

Those of you who know me, know that I have not been a big fan of the Croc shoes. Basically, I thought they were hideous. However, after seeing several of my friends' children wearing them I'm growing to like them more. So, I gave in and bought little P. a pair last week. They are perfect for going to the pool and outside. Now she wants to wear them everywhere! I must draw the line when it comes to church. Sunday mornings when she is in her cute little church dresses is not the time to wear them. She must match and coordinate outfits properly. Obviously, I am not the mother who lets her child wear anything she wants out and about. Little P. now has 2 pairs!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I can't wait til LFB can wear them I think they are so cute!