Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Monday, August 6, 2007

Oceans of Love

4 comments:

Leah Belle said...

Good job! Can't wait to do my own. I love these pics - they are great!

Leah Belle said...

I just responded to your comment on my blog. Go over there and read it when you get a chance.:)

Brandy said...

hey girl! you figured it out finally. i love it. you did a really good job.

GXSRLovers said...

OK, you and brandy are putting me to shame. This weekend I will catch up with ya'll. Love the pictures!