Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dragonflies

Ever since I painted Little P.'s new bedroom violet, I have been in search of the perfect comforter for her bed. I have searched stores, catalogs, and the internet for months. I had found one duvet cover that I really liked but the sheets were outrageous, $54 (flat sheet ONLY). WOW! A few weeks ago, a friend and I traveled to one of our favorite shopping places. I wasn't shopping for this on that particular day but there it was! This adorable dragonfly quilt and sham. It was PERFECT! I couldn't pass it up. Even though I couldn't afford these sheets either ($55 set) I decided to just buy the quilt and sham. I found the sheets you see at Wal-Mart on clearance for $11. What a bargain! Little P. seemed to love her new comforter set as you can see. Now all I need is the bed. It will come at some point.

2 comments:

cnydalynn said...

It looks great. I am so excited about you finding those sheets to go with it for a steal of $11... they look great. Yea for you!!!

GXSRLovers said...

Look good. Maybe you could stencil some dragon flies onthe wall. Just a thought.