Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Sunday, September 23, 2007

2 Year Old Sayings

Here are a couple of funny things Little P. said today that made me laugh.
*****************************************
Me: Would you like to go see Nana and Papa?

Little P.: Yes! My Nana!

Me: No, my Nana!

Little P.: I'll share Nana with you!

*****************************************

Scene: Little P. was twirling like the Backyardigans do on their video. Then she stops.

Little P.: I'm bizzy!

*Note: At the time, my husband wanted her to do something and she was ignoring him. So, when she said this, he thought she was being rude by telling him she was "busy". Of course, I knew she meant "dizzy" since this is one of our daily activities!

2 comments:

Leah Belle said...

Funny! I love what kids say.

Anonymous said...

As always thanks for sharing. Yes I will pray for your mom and friend at Sunday School. Dear God your healing ministry is still alive. Take my faith today and heal both of these women.In Jesus name I pray. I love my "Bizzy" daughter and grandaughter.
Toddle Dee
Nina