Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day of Gymnastics


We survived Little P.'s first day at gymnastics. She did an amazing job following Mrs. Arnold's directions and trying the skills she was taught. As she observed the other children performing back flips, with the help of the teacher, she was eager to do it herself. She actually told Mrs. Arnold she could do it all by herself. Little P. also jumped on the trampoline, walked across the balance beam, and did all the stretches to their song. I was quite impressed by her enthusiasm and willingness to try this activity. I hope to take more pictures of her in class during the next few weeks.

1 comment:

cnydalynn said...

Good for you mommy... I knew you could do it - I wasn't worried about P-bug!!! :) he he