Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Little Behind

OK I'm a little behind on the movies available to preview. However, I FINALLY was able to sit and watch Facing the Giants this morning. How was that possible? Well, my 2 year old is at her Nina's which gives me a few hours of peace and quite.


I LOVED this movie. So it's not the Hollywood quality that a few million dollars would get you but it was fantastic! A good, clean movie. My sister-in-law and I were just talking about this movie this past weekend. No one warned her she would need tissues. The message was phenomenal and one I needed to hear. With God all things are possible! Matthew 19:26 If only we would pray and believe this more in our daily walk, imagine the things God is waiting to do for us!

No comments: