"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
Romans 5:6-9
Monday, September 10, 2007
What's Cookin'
Little P.'s Aunt Michelle took a trip to England this past July with her husband, two sons, and mother-in-law. She went to Harrods Knightsbridge store and purchased this adorable apron for Little P. to wear while she plays in her kitchen.
I love being a SAHM. I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am married to a very patient husband and we have a beautiful but demanding toddler!
I need to try new things so I'm creating this blog and I'm computer illiterate. (Ha!)
1 comment:
Little P lookd so cute in the apron. I hope she enjoys it. Love, Aunt Michelle
Post a Comment