Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Won!

Guess what? I finally won a bid on a dress! I am very excited to get this dress. It's blue and white with smocking around the neck. It will look beautiful on Little P. with her blue eyes. I'll take a pic of her and post it at a later date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nina sees Mom's persistance pays off. Congratulations Can't wait to see her in it.