Happy Easter
"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
Romans 5:6-9
Thursday, October 25, 2007
New Addiction
As most of you know I LOVE to SHOP! It doesn't matter who I'm buying for, I just love to shop. Now that I have a little girl it's worse than ever. I've been looking for Little P. a Christmas dress and I really like the bishop smocked dresses. Where we live, most little girls do not wear these and we do not have anywhere that sells them. Of course, what I found out is they are REALLY expensive. I'm not paying $80 for a dress my daughter may get a stain on. I would be a nervous wreck every time she wore it. So, all that to say I found somewhere to search for these dresses. You probably already know, EBAY! I am on that site all the time looking for a good deal on a dress. And since my husband showed me how to bid, BIG MISTAKE, I can't help myself. He gets nervous when he sees me on the computer or when I talked about it. However, I do have a budget and a stopping point. I'm not crazy! I haven't won anything yet but I'm having a blast. I'm determined to get her a dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment