Happy Easter

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:6-9

Monday, October 8, 2007

Mr. Dinosaur


My mom and I had the opportunity to go on a shopping trip a couple of weekends ago. As always, we had to pick up a couple of things for Little P. I found the book entitled How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night? and my mom (Nana) bought her one of the dinosaurs to go along with it. It's an Apatosaurus. Needless to say, as you can see in the pics, she loves Mr. Dinosaur. He goes to bed with her, watches movies and has even gone on a shopping trip. (However, he had to remain in the vehicle while we shopped. She never wants to take her toys in the store. Strange!) He has a generic name so if you can give him a better one please leave a comment!

3 comments:

GXSRLovers said...

I will ask my KJC about a name. She is always ready to name a new animal! Cute pics!

cnydalynn said...

That is too funny. She is just growing up so fast. Amazing.

I say Dino off of the Flintstones. I loved him. Pebbles if it has to be a girl. I love the Flintstones. :)

I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

How about Mr. Patter for Apatosarus? Just an idea. And just a thought mommy,...Aunt Heather thinks it is not strange that she does not want to take her new toy in a store....it might get dirty if she does...she wants to make sure it is alright and nobody harms it...She is being careful...Great pictures!!